Re: (TV) "A whole lot more than Chairman Mao"

At 9:47 AM +0000 10/24/01, Per RosHn wrote:
From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
It's been a little while since I've listened to this (and I still
think the version of "Knockin'" on it is my favorite

Maurice, you're stubborn. We're still waiting for your analyze...

Ah, you caught me. I'm on a massive deadline right now, but in a few weeks things should be better. I wanted to do a comparison with track times so that I could point out what I'm responding to--the goal was to make it a little more detailed than just my knee-jerk responses. Soon...

-M
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/