Re: (TV) Genya Raven

i've actually got copies of her late 70s solo lps,
featuring lou reed, ian hunter, john cale, et
al...(not  all working simultaneously)...these were
the reasons i picked the recs up in the 1st place (as
well as christgau's recommends in the consumer guide),
but they're really good on their own...she's def. an
old school belter with alotta nyc sass & her writing's
often topnotch....i never bothered to follow up on
future projects cos i preferred to know her in that
glory period incarnation...too many peripheral 77 ny
rockers went on to sustain really mediocre careers in
music...but i gotta admit i'm curious.