RE: (TV) _please kill me_ movie

At 6:30 PM -0700 10/24/01, gregg luvoxx wrote:
what is with these damn boxes? can somebody tell me how computers work,
please?

I think it's because your email program is putting curly quotes in instead of the straight-up-and-down typewriter hack marks that are universally readable in email. (Special stuff like curly quotes, accented characters, em dashes, ellipses, etc. isn't interpreted the same way across different operating systems, and can even get screwed up going through email gateways.) You might want to check the settings of your email program to change all special characters to their seven-bit equivalents. But I have no idea how to do this in Outlook. Any volunteers?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/