Re: (TV) BS as TV prototype

I bought the Buffalo Springfield box set recently
and I am very pleased with it - except for the fact that they ( Mr >Stills and Mr Young) intentionally left out the very obscure yet >awesome live jam recording of Bluebird ( it's about as long as >Marquee Moon )

Are you referring to the version released on that BS comp in '73? That *is* an awesome cut. That comp was my intro to BS, and I still have it on tape. I'll have to transfer it to cd-r someday to use as filler on this Missing Herd boot.

BTW, the live version of Bluebird on this "Missing Herd-Livestock" boot is 12:13!

Yowsa!