RE: (TV) OT: Richard Thompson on ACL

Probably "Crawl Back (Under My Stone)" from Mock Tudor.  I revere RT as a
God from time to time, always live, but I think he's been coasting in the
studio for the last few efforts.  A couple great songs worthy of his talent
and a bunch of average ones that aren't.  However, as is so often the case,
no one interested in RT agrees with me on this.

My two cents,
MikeF