Re: (TV) On-topic but shameless self-promotion

Cool, looking forward to your review, Fred told me Tom put that show
together. I was impressed.
Speaking of benefits, I am reading at a benefit for the Red Cross being
organized by the woman that backed me up at my reading on Sunday. Which went
really well. I'll be reading again on November 10th being backed by Will
Calhoun of Living Colour fame, Will will be performing with his project
Waveform, I believe its called. The benefit runs Fri-Sunday at Touche on
East 6th St, from 7PM till Midnight each night. More info can be found at :
www.tribalsoundz.com.