(TV) sonny vincent

Sonny plays with Moe Tuckers band but he's been around forever.  He's a great
guy. I also saw a great show he did at the Continental. I recommend seeing
him if ya have the chance. I had the opportunity to open for the Moe Tucker,
Sterling Morrison, Vincent Delorenzo & John Slugget tour back in 1995. 21/2
weeks with Moe , Sterling, Sonny, Vincent & John Slugget. Great time. Sonny's
line was always The line he gave everyone before he started playing was "
Now, ya wanna see some real guitar playing you watch me" he was really funny.