Re: (TV) playlists

I've been listening to the last REM disk (dull and uninspired, IMO) and
Oyserhead (Les Claypool, Stewart Copeland and Trey Anastasio) which I am
enjoying very very much.

I have also been hard at work on my cover of "Ain't It Time" for the
2nd tribute disk, learning my way around the new mixer and enjoying the
hell out of my new guitar amp!