Re: (TV) Hell and the city

i'm curious, gregg & any others...do you dig this show
(S & the C)???
i've only seen a coupla episodes but i fell into an
apocalyptic depression (ie. humanity's corruption
simultaneously deepens & thins) on both viewings...
is it strictly a comedy or are these women supposed to
be role models for anybody??
perhaps too petty & too far off-topic but the
popularity of the show mystifies....