Re: (TV) Long Island

What is the name of your restaurant?

Well they had a few, including one with me in it, called the Lowriders, we
only did a few gigs openning for people like Richard Hell and the Cramps.
She had 2 bands one called Floor Kiss and another called the Blue Picts.
Both really good bands, I know Floor Kiss had a record out but I don't
remember the label. She is currently writing again and maybe we'll get to
see her play sometime soon. She was scheduled to play at my restaurant in
June but had to cancel.

> Oh, really? What bands?
>
> >Well she has in a couple of great bands with one of our list members,
and
> >worked the door at CB's in it's heyday. Plus she sang with John Cale on
the
> >Sabotage record and
> >tour.
> >
> > > deerfrance, all I know about her is she was the girlfriend of
someone
in