Re: (TV) The Bears

In a message dated 11/20/2001 8:12:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:

> Hey, I *love* Adrian Belew!  Got a number for this?

Here's the scoop from www.thebearsmusic.com ...

The new Bears' album "limited release" street date: July 18, 2001

To place your order, call 1 800 859-8401 between 9am - 5pm EST and say, "I
want to order a Bears CD!"

Each CD cost $16.00 (USD) + S/H

Limited autographed copies of Car Caught Fire are also available. For only
$25.00, you can have a CD signed by all four Bears.

Shipping/handling: $2.50 for the first CD and $1.00 for each additional CD to
the same address.All order placed before 4pm EST will be shipped within 3
business days via First Class Mail.

For questions about your order call 1-800-859-8401 and ask for Beulah.All
orders shipped to an Ohio address will need to apply 6% State sales tax.
Please have your credit card ready when you call.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz