Re: (TV) TOM VERLAINE: Words From the Front CD

What did you pay for the CD on Ebay?

I ran into Richard Hell the other day, we talked about Television on video.
He said their first gig was videoed. He said they
had 5 televisions on stage all tuned to different channels and then a guy
walking thru the audience with a video porta pak and
the feed was also being show onstage. Would LOVE to see that, as would
Richard since he never has. Also they did a public access show early on and
Bob Gruen was watching tv with John Lennon, and when Lennon saw Television
he said that they looked like the Beatles did when they did their stint in
Hamburg. Wish someone would come up with either of the tapes. While I'm on
the subject of video, does anyone know where I can get that Television
rehearsal tape that has been around for awhile.
I saw it once in 1978, but couldn't talk my friend into making me a copy.
BTW, Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone.