Re: (TV) The Strokes

i just sold my copy of "is this it" back & picked up
the new (pretty redundant) syd barrett comp with the
trade-in $$...& that being said, perhaps we should
move on & talk about the shit that really spins yr
gears...recent or otherwise...hearing people slag the
strokes is almost as boring as listening to their
record...
:-)