(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #547

Anyone else on the list was there?  I sat in one of the long tables on the
front.

It was fantastic!  The acoustic was actually pretty good, the guitars didn't
down out Richard's voice for once.  He played new songs and old songs -- I
didn't write down the set list -- from memory, he played _Pleading_,
_Alchemy_, _Strange Strange_, _Knock Down_, a handful of new songs, one of
which is called _Carousel_, and ended with _Torn Shirt_.

His new backup band, True Love, rocked too, and the people in the band seem
really sweet.

Emilie