(TV) OT: Aladdin Sane

Aladdin Sane.  This is great album.  Much better than The Rise and Fall of
Ziggy.  I'm surprised it's not better known.  Everyone seems to mention
Hunky Dory, and Ziggy and Station to Station when talking about the classic
Bowie LPs.  However, I just got this and think it's fantastic.  There's not
a weak track on here.

Has anyone out there heard Slow Dazzle by John Cale?  I'm debating buying
it.  Mr. Wilson is the only track I've heard from it [I really like it].
Is it worth it?