Re: (TV) Way off topic

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> Yeah, how many list members caught that Beatles reunion tour?  Damn
> good show, wasn't it?

Yeah, very pricey tickets, but enjoyable. I was just so glad to see them off
drugs and away from 16 year-old hookers and children of Pres. Reagan. I thought
the new single "Get Over It" wasn't so great - and it's anti-PC ranting is
dated already - but that overall the HELL FREEZES OVER record was fantastic.

Oh, crap! I'm mixing-up the Eagles with the Beatles again (common mistake).

--Philip