Re: (TV) On and off topic

Well said!

In the same vein, "don't call me a producer" producer Steve Albini wrote five
years ago or so: "The goal of modern record production is to compress
everything enough so that you can listen to it on headphones while riding the
subway and not miss a note." (paraphrasing)

(I sleep with a bunch of my favorite CDs between my mattress and my box spring,
just to give them that "extra" bit of compression... makes a huge difference
during my commute!)

--Philip