RE: (TV) Happy Birthday, Mr. Television

For his birthday I offer my contribution to the compilation. It's a bit
pedestrian I admit (or maybe a lot) but as they say, it's the thought that
counts.

Can't wait to see him play in March.

Last night VH1 aired '25 years of punk' special. It's pretty interchangable
with the PBS and the BBC ones - same footage and interviews. This one seemed
a bit more streamlined (to make room for all the commercials) and flashed a
bit more Tom Verlaine shots (from the Poe/Kral reel) than usual. God, I wish
there were a full-length, comprehensive film about Television. Santa?

Scotch and soda

www.gregglopez.com