Re: (TV) OT but maybe not

Okay, Phil, stop messing with my head! =)

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) OT but maybe not
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:02:02 -0800 (PST)

I'm *way* more excited about this announcement:

"TELEVISION TO PLAY CBGBs
Seminal 1970s musical group Television will be playing their first show at
CBGBs in 25 years on New Year's Eve 2001 in order to commemorate fellow 70s
idol Joey Ramone, who died of cancer earlier this year. The line-up will
include Fred Smith on bass, Hamish Stuart and Onnie McIntyre of the Average
White Band on guitar, and ex-Who/Small Faces member Kenny Jones on drums. This
exclusive and rare show will see them perform a special set of nothing but
classic Television numbers. This performance will include some guest vocal
spots from Scott Stapp of Creed, as well as very special guests Byron Cherry
and Christopher Mayer, who appeared as Coy and Vance Duke (respectively) on
'The Dukes of Hazzard' during the 1983 season, while regulars John Schneider
and Tom Wopcat (who played Bo and Luke Duke) were immersed in a contract
dispute with CBS.

Don't miss out. Tickets for this show are still available but are going fast."