(TV) Clinton Heylin

> Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:23:01 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: (TV) Advice
>
> Oh yeah - FROM THE VELVETS TO THE VOIDOIDS, by Clinton Heylin. Fantastic, and
> well-written. I once asked Richard Hell how accurate he felt the book was, and
> he replied "Very accurate."

"Very accurate"??? Yeah, if you accept that Fred Smith in TV is the same one
who played in the MC5. Heylin seems to. Good trick, considering "Sonic"
Smith is dead.

Ask Richard Lloyd what he thinks of Heylin. I know he doesn't share Hell's
opinion. He's quite vitriolic about it.

Craig

The I-94 Bar: Sydney Rock Action via The Bowery and Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com
PO Box 105  Mortdale  2223  Australia