Re: (TV) Help

At 6:48 PM +0000 1/2/02, nick powell wrote:
It's really quiet out there, does everyone still have hangovers?

No hangovers here, but I can't speak for the rest of the list.

I know this is not about TV but.........there are quite a lot of Lou Reed fans on this list. I'm trying to do do the latest Mojo crossword and a clue that I cannot do is;

'Lou Reed's backward looking 1989 album'. It's 5 letters and looks like; Re-r-

Five letters? Weird. _New York_ came out in '89, didn't it? That'd be it for official releases that year, I'd think.

I know this is cheating but can anyone help? I'm guessing it's Retro!

There seems to have been a _Flashback_ video or something, according to a couple of sites... Might _NY_ have been retitled for other markets?

Interesting question indeed...
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/