RE: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

I've been listening to a lot of T Rex and Otis Redding
lately-- got the "A Wizard, A True Star" T Rex boxset and a
Redding compilation for Christmas.  The T. Rex set is
excellent-- there's even a list member thanked in the liner
notes!  The Redding comp. is a bit generic but there's a
few tracks on there that I didn't have before.

Listening to a lot of Elvis Costello, but that's nothing
new.

Also, since I was home from school for semester break, I
listened to a lot of stuff that I only have on vinyl (no
turntable at school)-- Simon & Garfunkel, Tom Verlaine,
some James Brown, Bob Dylan, and a few others.

Cheers and a belated happy new year!

Scott

PS  Very surreal moment over break-- I'm watching the Fox
NFL pregame show and they start playing the MC5's "High
School" in some segment.  Not exactly what I was expecting.