(TV) Re: OT: film scripts and garage acts

Hm, interesting thing there, Jay. Me, I've always had this funny idea at the back of my head that it'd be really great fun to do a script (or at least a treatment) which speculates at the story behind the long-lost Austin, TX garge band The Twilighters, who put out one fuzz-garage single called "Nothing Can Bring Me Down" and then promptly vanished. I've looked for info on these guys for three years now and no one anywhere seems to know anything; apparently, there aren't even any records of who the hell these guys were!

-nick keiser