Re: (TV) OT: dB's version of "See No Evil"

Yep - interestingly, the dB's site doesn't even really consider their debut
single as such ("(I Thought) You Wanted To Know"), since it was written,
produced, and performed (entirely?) by Lloyd, with Chris Stamey singing lead
vocal. That explains why the dB's omitted it from the RIDE THE WILD TOMTOM
compilation back in 1993.

It's funny - Lloyd wrote the song, but it really fits nicely into the dB's
catalog, almost as if he defined and/or predicted their future songwriting
style? Or is the presence of Stamey's dB-worthy vocal clouding my judgement?

--Philip