Re: (TV) Ain't It Time

"Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@icehouse.net> wrote:
> I finally got around to downloading this and it's a very nice job indeed!
> Very impressive on all fronts, and a great rhythm section.  Props to you,
> your son and whoever played drums (it's nice to see some people are raising
> their kids right)

Thanks....   I've actually changed it quite a bit since then - redid
the vocals with a better mic (though sadly not a better singer!), took
out an acoustic and overdriven guitar track since that space is now
filled by the bass) and remixed and EQ'ed and sounds much better!

I'll have it up on the website later tonight.