Re: (TV) OT: Fugazi The Argument

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Van Rooy" <russvr@blarg.net>
> Digging Fugazi's The Argument. Never listened to Fugazi before in my life.
> Really like the two guitar interplay, mildly reminiscent of some other
> band...who would that be now ... hmmmmm.
> -Russ

well russ,i hope you are interested enough to check out their other stuff.
*repeater* and *in on the killtaker*
are both good places to start.....if it's not blasphemy,i might say i like
them as much as some "other band".....maybe even m..................nah!

william
been a on a teardrop explodes /julian cope kick lately.