Re: (TV) Burma reports?

> Wow.  New songs, hm?  I wonder if we're going to be
> lucky enough to see these released.  How'd the new
> ones stack up?
the new ones were no embarrassment -- one of them
emphasized the gang of four-esque nature of their
sound, with shouted lyrics/vocals and stomping rhythm.
 they've been adamant that this

> Did they try to fill in Martin's loops, or did they
> play the songs without them?
bob weston (of the volcano suns) filled in the loops,
to particularly humourous effect on "max ernst" (which
led into a fantastic version of "academy fight song").

> What a great band...  Thanks for the review!
sure thing!  i'd be curious to hear what other mooners
went and can give a better review.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."