(TV) RnR T shirts

I used to have A LOT of Rock T shirts, they all shrunk, mostly around the
waist.

now, I have only:
(I had to check)
T.Rex - Slider
Beatles - live in San Francisco (an original - LOL)
Woodstock 69 (another original - right)
2 Pearl Jam w/ McCready drawings on them - I think Mike McCready is the guy
who did all those doodles around the time of Vitology.

I don't wear any of them except the T.Rex .

My FAVORITE Rock T shirt of all time is long gone
 - it was a homemade CULT FIGURE shirt I made after seeing a pic of Patti
Smith wearing it in Rock Scene.
Of course right after that, I started dressing like her, as she is on the
cover of Horses.
I don't know why, I'm not even a girl.

No, I am never 'that' guy, (PCU) I would never even put the shirt on when
still at the show where I bought it.

 - H.