(TV) true confession

Besides receiving a fantastic collection of Verlaine
b-sides / lost tunes, I have not listened to any
Verlaine / Television since last summer.  It gets
worse, I have not heard the recent concert boots and I
honestly do not have any interest in hearing rehashed
old (to use the term loosely) hits.  Can I have
reached the saturation point?  Does this make me a bad
person?

greg

(fwiw, I feel the list is chock full of like minded
people and I have discovered a whole bunch of gems
that other listers have recorded / recommended so this
is not a dig against the list)