Re: AW: (TV) major labels / feelies live

I have some Feelies, and even a live Trypes show and some of their demos. Unfortunately, they are on tape and have not been transferred to cd-r.

And although I love both the Feelies and the dB's, I must respectfully disagree that they sound similar. I suppose you could say they both "jangle", but to me, the dB's had a much more pronounced sense of melody, and the Feelies were much more about the driving percussion.

Cheers,

Brian

Http://members.tripod.com/raggedglory57/index.htm

n.p.: Marc Ribot- Live in NYC 4/24/00. Quite a wild show! Was nayone there from the list?