Re: (TV) new Verlaine tracks in February!?!

Both "Spiritual" and "Sleepwalkin'" were originally on WARM & COOL. Kronos
Quartet previously covered "Marquee Moon". Are we sure these aren't just covers
of Verlaine's material done by Kronos, as opposed to new tracks by The Man
himself? Although it would be cool to have Kronos-style covers with Verlaine
guesting on them - it could really beef up those songs.

But hey, I wouldn't want Verlaine to break his
"no-releases-you-can-find-in-a-store-or-on-a-recognizable-label" streak of 8
years and counting.

--Philip