(TV) OT: Archival Releases I'm Looking Forward To

First, has anyone else heard rumors of an impending MARQUEE MOON re-release on
CD?

Second, MARQUEE MOON or not, I'm looking forward to three archival CDs coming
out over the next few months:

- An official Rocket from the Tombs compilation, due any day now, combining
studio and live material. Details: http://www.projex.demon.co.uk/rftt.html

- A 2CD re-release of the VELVET UNDERGROUND AND NICO. The first disc is the
standard "make you buy it again" deal - the stereo mix and some tracks from
Nico's first solo LP - but the second CD is the much sought-after mono mix,
some single mixes, and one previously unreleased track from that 1966 rehearsal
tape (I think) currently monopolized by the Andy Warhol Museum. I think this is
due in March. Details: http://members.aol.com/olandem/news.html

- A promising attempt to cobble together Dave Davies' "lost" 1969 solo record,
collecting assorted Kinks tracks with (hopefully) a decent amount of unreleased
material. Due this summer, in all likelihood; Amazon.co.uk is already listing
it.

- Finally, a 3CD re-release of MARQUEE MOON, with the remastered LP on one
disc, a disc of outtakes and demos, and a 78-minute disc of soundboard-quality
live recordings c. 1977.

(Ok, I made the last one up, but I can dream, can't I?)

--Philip