Re: (TV) <no subject>

Export A Greens are available in filtered and
non-filtered.  I used to be a heavy smoker but never
dared to try the export a green unfiltered, the one's
with filters were incredibly harsh.  As for Gitanes, I
the only thing worse are turkish cigerates with dung
additives.  Personally I enjoyed export a lights,
dumaurier extra lights and marlboro lights when I
lived in the US.

Cool enough to partake in Export A Greens?  when I
worked in a convienience store, most customers of the
unfiltered A's seemed to be grizzled old farmers and
the filtered types were smoked by mulleted "gonna kick
your ass while listening to Southern Rock" types.

Wow, is this off topic!

greg