(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #590

regarding the '92 s/t album, Leo said:
>I say 'artificial' because in the Northeast or
>big cities like Chicago, one can find this used
>cd rather easily.

Well, I can account for the first part of that, as when I still lived in
Pennsylvania two years ago, Play It Again Records in Bethlehem did in fact
have it, though at the time, I really wasn't interested in it as I hadn't
heard any rave reviews. Now that I live in Chicago, and after having seen
Television last spring and hearing some of the material off that album, it's
been one of many things on the list, and I have yet to
come across it used.

Unless of course there's some super-amazing record store somewhere that I
just don't know about...well, let's be blunt: someone better clue me in to
such a place if it does in fact exist! ;)

-nick keiser