RE: (TV) Recent listens

some of these I bought, some of these I downloaded

The Beach Boys - Sunflower/Surf's Up
 (two beautiful albums on one nicely remastered CD)
Nazz - best of
The Frogs - Hopscotch Lollypop
Lloyd Cole - self-titled
 (not as good as Love Story, but similar acoustic sound)
Eggbot - There's no deying the existence of Eggbot
Jim Lowe - The Green Door
Wink Martindale - The Gettysburg Address
Hulk Hogan - I Want To Be A Hulkamaniac
  (say NO to drugs Hulk?)
Trig Richards - Hollywood Cat
Nancy Sinatra - Life's A Trippy Thing
Fred Lane - Car Radio Jerome
Jonathan Richman - Her Majesty not of High Heels
Hasil Adkins - anything by Hasil
Brute Force -  King of Fuh
Shirley Alston - with a little help from my friends
  (1975 lp by lead singer of The Shirelles)
an amazing cover of Popcorn by some band called Pugs
Eraserhead soundtrack - In Heaven