Re: (TV) Verlaine at Camber Sands

Sorry, I am just catching up here because I was out of town for a week. Is Verlaine playing at Camber Sands soon? (I know... probably not! But I am going to be in England this March and dream of an auspicious and felicitious coincidence!)

So what's the deal with Toms appearance at Camber Sands this year ?
Who's he playing with ?
What's he likely to play ?
Will I be sober enough to catch him ?

Just debating whether #100 is worth it's weight .
Like a few of the other bands but not loads . Tom would be the main pull for
me .

Andy