RE: (TV) Television dates

Here are the dates for the UK part of the 1978 tour:
Monday, April 10 - Newcastle City Hall
Tuesday, April 11 - Glasgow Apollo
Wednesday, April 12 - Manchester Apollo
Thursday, April 13 - Birmingham Odeon
Friday, April 14 - Bristol Colston Hall
Saturday, April 15 - DAY OFF
Sunday, April 16 - Hammersmith Odeon, London
Monday, April 17 - Hammersmith Odeon, London

I saw them with the Only Ones in 1978, I think they must have done the whole
of the uk leg with them. I wonder if there are any tapes of these shows?
Sorry, I don't have any details for the rest of Europe.
-Howard