(TV) various happenings

>Basic ingredients of rock & roll: Perhaps a beuatiful
>expression of one's own being and experiences within
>the world in the hopes that an artistic vision can
>connect with a cultural collective concscience on a
>subliminal level.  Or you start a band because it's
>just a great way to meet chicks.

I would have to say every good rock album/band should do these things:

1. Piss off Mom and Dad
2. Voice some kind of youthful frustration (i.e. sexual)
3. Provide the "soundtrack" to youthful sorts of fun (i.e. dancing)
4. Have a connection to one of the founding pillar genres of rock (i.e.
blues, jazz, country, folk, spirituals)
5. Guitars, drums, piano and/or bass and/or organ, MORE GUITARS

>On a less grand scale, that guy from Live has a far
>greater wannabe Messiah complex then Bono.

Yeah.  And Bono's band rules and Live sucks.  I can forgive Bono for being
weird because U2 are great  Michael Jackson crosses that line, though.

>Maurice, with the huge salary and fat expense
>account the All Music Guide (AMG) is paying you,
>you and Patricia can move to Aruba.

All Music Guide should start doing that again.  I was born to do this.  And
I need money.