Re: (TV) AP: Nation, White House celebrate twenty-five years of "Friction"

Now we know why there's been so little output from Verlaine over the years.
As a fan of "Marquee the Moon,"  George Jr. surely hipped him to some Enron
stock back when it was an up and comer - of course, I doubt he would have
warned Verlaine to get out with a full skin; presumably Tom lost his
investment and now he'll have to put a new record out.
Come to think of it, growing up with "Friction" in the background does a lot
to explain the behavior of the first twins...