(TV) Please edit content of e-mails you're responding to

Hey, please don't take this personally, but I am
concerned that some MM Listers have fallen back into
the very(?) bad habit of responding/posting to list
without trimming or judiciously editing the original
e-mail to which they are responding.

An example (and not the only example), I posted a
relatively long review of "Marquee Moon" yesterday in
an attempt to commemorate the 25th anniversary of its
original Feb. 8, 1977 release.

A person sent a brief e-mail response, but unfortunately
their response also contained/subjected everyone on the
MM List to the *entire* review again.

I know this has made people sore/mad in the past, so
please try to only include the specific portions of a

I admit that I am partly sending this message because
I don't want to be blamed for sending the long originals.

Again, I'm not trying to single any particular person out,
there's a lot offenders and I realize some may be new to
list and weren't aware it's a problem.

	Leo