(TV) John Renbourn (no TV)

Mark Meader wrote:

I agree... great stuff.  Renbourn has been one of my favorite guitarists
along with Verlaine and Thompson for many years.  Back when I had time to
play guitar (and could read music.. long since forgotten, unfortunatey) I
had a book of his pieces written out in full classical guitar notation..
absoutely the most finger busting stuff I ever tried to play and he just
does it so naturally. Amazing.
Haven't heard about him for years.. maybe some of our British friends know
if he's still around?

I'm not British, but I can tell you that Renbourn is still around and touring. He's playing the Blackstone River Theater in Cumberland, Rhode Island, on April 13. I assume there are some good web sources for other tour dates for him.

- Jesse