Re: (TV) MM Remastering in Suspended Animation?

The Love debut reissue is a nice, simple reissue - the mono and stereo mixes of
the entire LP, one b-side, and one "alternate" version. Nothing overwhelming.
According to Heylin, very little (if anything) was attempted during the MARQUEE
MOON sessions that didn't make it to the LP, and if that's the case, I'd be
happy just to get a nicely redone MARQUEE MOON and nothing else.

--Philip