Re: (TV) Remastered MM rumors...

If this news is true, it's really stunning. I'm psyched.

Makes me wonder how many diehard Television fans out there *aren't* on this
list, since you would think someone here would have gotten definitive word on
this before (assuming it's happening). Especially if it's "expanded" - how did
they choose the bonus material?

Hey, maybe someone picked up that AP press release for the 25th anniversary and
got confused? (smirk)

--Philip