Re: (TV) Remastered MM rumors...

At 5:06 PM -0800 2/14/02, Jay wrote:
 That date stamp in the URL looks awfully suspicious,
 though.

except that all the other new releases which i
recognize check out

That's a good sign. Like you, I wonder about the fact that we're only a few weeks away and Rhino hasn't mentioned it on their site. (From the Rhino FAQ: "The best way is to check the Upcoming Releases Section on our site from time to time. You'll be able to find out what we're up to two or three months in advance! But, as John Lennon once sang, 'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.' What that means is that the release dates are tentative and can change at any time, though they are updated regularly. By the way, Doc Rhino either doesn't know about or cannot divulge any future Rhino plans that are not posted on the site.")

So...curiouser and curiouser.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/