Re: (TV) Patti release

The "best of" disc looks pretty good, but the rarities disc is weighted far too
much towards post-GONE AGAIN material. No "Hey Joe"? No live "Radio Ethiopia"?
Those b-sides alone are pretty essential. Plus, "Hey Joe" was Verlaine
first-ever appearance on record... well, at least they included the terrific
"25th Floor" from '78, but it's still a small consolation.

Looks like I can skip this one and stick with my tape of PS b-sides c. 1978.

--Philip