(TV) (OT) W.W.L.S.?

so i'm reading the lester bangs bio & it occured to me that music fans should wear bracelets similar to the "What Would Jesus Do?" bracelets that we popular a few years ago w/certain segments of the population. Our bracelet would read W.W.L.S? ("What Would Lester Say") & it would remind music fans that the music they choose needs to be passionate & make them feel alive. on a related note. does anyone have the lester bangs recordings & if so, would someone be interested in making me a copy of cdr or tape? i'll gladly do a P&B or i can make it worth your while with a selection from my extensive list of "live collectables". pls contact me off list if you're interested.
sam