RE: (TV) Metropolitan Video Tapes Etc

I'm personally crossing my fingers for URGH! to come out on DVD. Luckily I'm
not holding my breath at the same time, or I'd run out of air and fall down
and stub my crossed fingers. Thus, of course voiding any mojo the crossing
may have provided.

But, that aside, check this out:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jes_james/urgh/

This guy is spearheading efforts to attempt a re-release. He even has a
Yahoo group--maybe not much a chance at only 97 members so far....

I used to rent this from my local video store in the mid-80's, and leave it
on as if it were my stereo. I'd love to see it again.

Martin