Re: (TV) Fwd: Television Plays New York!!!

The news all looks good, and the show appears to be confirmed. A co-worker of
mine just spoke with a friend who works for a concert promotion firm who
assures me that tickets will be on sale "very soon".

I just want to say that a lot of my fellow New Yorkers have been looking
forward to this day for a long time. I'm really glad to see it finally happen.
I encourage any list members who are outside of New York to clear their
calendar and do their best to make it down for the show.

I am sure New York will give Television a warm welcome back!

--Philip