(TV) Television Plays New York!!!

>BTW, I've already made plans to go to this show - I hope to meet
>a bunch of you folks there!

Dear God ... March 19 ... that falls right in the middle of my Spring Break.
It is my duty to attend this concert.  MY DUTY, YOU HEAR!

How can I get tickets?  Through Tmaster or some more difficult/less
expensive way?  Nothing will stand in my way.  A trip from Indy to NYC can
be made for the sake of one Television concert.  So if tix are hard to get,
is there going to be some kind of MM push to grab a pool, because there is
no way I want to miss out on this.

Jitters

BRAD