(TV) Catching Up/VA Comps withTV/Mad Prices

Just caught up on all my messages after being away.

Hope everyone has a great time at the NY show....you lucky people.

Can't wait for the Yonki Time box.

Anyone know anything about various artists comps called "Infinite Zero Almanac Vol 13 & 15" or Spin This 2"? Apparently they all have a Television track on them?

Just seen a copy of the red cover Foxhole for sale on a list.......not the rarest of records in the world. The price??? GBP55!! Somehow I this might hang about for a bit.